SGC Breakfast Briefing on "Resiliency – The Art of Bouncing Back"
About the Breakfast Briefing:
(a SGC HR Committee initiated event)
Resilience is about being able to ‘bounce back from adversity’. It is especially important as you rise up the corporate ladder and take on more responsibilities, considering more criticisms come with a higher profile. The higher you are the more is expected of you to manage and lead yourself in terms of coming to grip with your emotions when faced with tough decisions, work pressures, criticisms, disappointments and uncertainty. This briefing will share the concepts of Self-Leadership in five domains: Physical, Mental, Emotional, Social & Spiritual.
Mr Dennis Tan,
Chief Executive Officer of RHT Human Capital Institute
About the Speaker:
Mr Dennis Tan is the Chief Executive Officer of RHT Human Capital Institute. Dennis’ career as a Leader, Executive Coach, and Consultant spans 30 years in both the private and public sectors. He has worked with many senior executives from a wide variety of industries to help them enhance their organizational management and leadership capabilities. With a unique “leader-manager-business” perspective, Dennis is able to facilitate individual, team and organizational development and performance.
442 Orchard Road, Singapore 238879
Room: Bergamot Room (Level 3)
• Please note that registration starts at 07.45am
• Please be notified that pictures will be taken during the event for publications on our website, newsletters and printed publication
• If you wish to cancel your reservation, do so at least two (2) working days in advance, or no refund will be provided
• NO SHOWS or cancellation on the day of the event will be charged the full amount
8:00 AM - 9:30 AM SGT
- Orchard Hotel Singapore, Bergamot Room (Level 3)
SGC Members (incl. 7% GST) $49.00 Member Company Associates (incl. 7% GST) $59.00 Guests (incl. 7% GST) $69.00
On sale until Sep 7, 2016, 12:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- 442 Orchard Road, Singapore 238879 Singapore